ORLEANS UNITED CHURCH PASTORAL CHARGE
January 22, 2023
The purpose of this meeting is to call a new Minister.
Time and Location: 11:45 am, at Orleans United Church, following the worship service
- Opening Prayer and Call to Order by the Chair: Rev. Nancy Best Recording Secretary: Lynn Stoudt
- Membership Confirmation (members asked to raise hands; adherents asked to raise hands)
- Voting Privileges: Motion to allow adherents to vote
It was moved by Ron Hunt, seconded by Luc Lamadeleine that adherents be allowed to vote.
- Message from OUC Chair: Ron Hunt
- Presentation of Joint Search Team Report: Mary Lou Robillard, Chair
It was moved by Ted Somerville, seconded by John Masur that Orleans United Church Pastoral Charge
approve the recommendation of the Search Team that be called to fill the Ministerial
vacancy, with the following terms:
- Category F
- Date of Call effective: May 1, 2023
- Full Time: 40 hours per week
- Minimum annual salary: $70,000 plus 13% for a total annual salary of $80,000
- Vacation: 25 working days
- Study Leave: 15 working days
- Benefits: Participation in the centralized payroll service; pension and group insurance payments
- Pastoral Care: $1,000
- Continuing Education (including Tech materials): $1,600
- Travel: $2,400
- Subscriptions: $1,543
- Communication (home phone/internet): $1,200
And that this motion be forwarded to the Eastern Ontario Outaouais Regional Council (EOORC) for
approval of the call.
- Motion to Adjourn:
It was moved by , seconded by that the meeting be adjourned.
- Closing Prayer: Rev. Nancy Best