Join us after the service on Sunday February 11th for the OUC Annual Congregational Meeting to discuss the life of OUC. All Welcome!
Preparing for Christmas is always a wonderful time around the church… sitting quietly beneath the soft light of the Advent star; singing some of the traditional carols of our faith; hearing familiar words from Scripture; and readying our hearts for the coming again of the Christ Child. Please join us each Sunday at 10 am for worship!
This is the irrational season when love blooms bright and wild.
Had Mary been filled with reason there’d have been no room for the child.
Advent I, December 3
- Sunday of Hope – OUC Season of Sharing Week 3
- Choirfest – 6:30 pm, Community Pentecostal Church, St. Joseph Blvd.
December 8, 7:30 pm
- Sacred Self Series Healing Evening – Queenswood United Church
Advent II, December 10
- Pageant Sunday –Angel Tree – OUC Season of Sharing Week 4
Advent III, December 17
- Choir Service – White Gift Sunday
Advent IV, December 24 10 am
- “Love Came Down at Christmas”, a Service of Hymns and Readings
- 5 pm Family Christmas Eve
- 7:30 pm Canadian Nativity
- 9:30 pm Candlelight and Communion
December 31, 10 am
- Service led by OUC’s Licensed Lay Worship Leaders
December 3 Come join the all ages fun at OUC’s second annual Gingerbread House decorating! Kick off the Advent season with this fun event Sunday in the Hall after the morning service. Cost is 15$/family and includes everything needed to decorate your own unique Gingerbread House. This is the last Sunday to register and reserve your house! Contact Robin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rev. Molly.
Mark your Calendars for Orleans United Church Christmas Bazaar November 18th from 9AM to 2PM. You won’t want to miss this annual event with beautiful handmade gifts, baking, a tea room with live music and a silent auction.
All ages are welcome. We look forward to seeing you and yours.