Date(s) - 11 Feb 2020
9:15 AM - 11:30 AM
Orleans United Church
Calling all crafters: If you like to sew or make handcrafted items, you are most welcome to participate.
We meet in the church Hall on Tuesday mornings.
You can also help the Bazaar effort by donating supplies and items we can repurpose to make crafts. Please drop off donated items in the church Office (labelled “Bazaar”). The following items are especially needed:
– old wool blankets or 100% wool sweaters ( any size)
– fabric – felt, fleece, terry cloth, 100% cotton and poly cotton, flannelette , faux fur,
canvas/duck or twill
– notions – elastic, zippers, beads, cotton thread
– pillow forms (new, any size)
– batting – 100% cotton or polyester
– yarn – wool or acrylic
Working together, we can make Bazaar 2020 another successful fundraiser for OUC.