- Welcome Team: We are looking for people to join our Welcome Team, making OUC a more friendly place through serving as a greeter or usher, or at our welcome table or coffee hour on Sunday morning. If you are interested in helping out with any of these vital ministries, please contact Rev. Molly.
- Drivers: C.S.T. is looking for individuals who are willing to pick up congregants on Sunday morning for church on an occasional basis. Contact the Office if you can help.
- Ushers: We are looking for people to join our ushering team. If you are interested in this important welcoming ministry, please email Mark (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Coffee Hour: We need volunteers to make coffee/tea/muffins for Coffee Hour after church – a new sign-up sheet is posted beside the coffee urn in the Hall. (Lin and Mike, email@example.com, 613.837.6720).
- Audio-visual Presentations: looking for persons who would like to learn how to operate the audio, video and PowerPoint systems used every Sunday morning and on special events such as weddings. Training will be provided. Come and make use of your creative skills. Contact David Patterson (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Attention Photographers: We are looking for scenic pictures around Orleans that we can project on Sunday morning as part of the service PowerPoint presentation. Please email large picture files directly to David (email@example.com).
Sanctuary Helpers Needed: Do you like to make things look beautiful? Could you spare two hours each month to help tidy the sanctuary in preparation for Sunday worship? Please contact Shirley Holt (firstname.lastname@example.org,