The OUC Youth program is targeting to achieve the following goals and objectives for the 2015/2016 program year:
- Ensure that the distinction between OUC Youth and Orleans United Church remains clear
- Evaluate the financial services agreement with Orleans United Church and determine if we want to extend the agreement for another year.
- Develop training for Associate Youth Leaders
Orleans’s United Church’s Youth and Young Adult Ministry is targetting to acheive the following goals and objectives for the 2015/2016 program year:
- Meet 1:1 with each Youth Leader and determine role for the year
- Ensure that the rest of the church understands the autonomous nature of the Youth group.
- Investigate whether Young Adult social programs should be outsourced to an independent member organization.
- Plan some Young Adults programs and services, while ensuring that at least 80% of effort continues to be placed on Youth programs
- Support the Youth groups Associate Youth Leader program by sharing Youth Leader training material