Here are the details for the weekend which is filled with friends, fresh air, fun, faith and fellowship!
Where: Long Island Camp, 415 Nicolls Island Rd, Manotick
When: Oct 12 to 14, 2018
(Arrive at OUC parking lot for 6:00pm Friday having eaten supper – you’ll return by 2:30pm on Sunday)
Cost: $80 per person. Make cheque payable to: OUC Youth
Who: All members of OUC Youth are invited.
What to bring:
- Please bring one snack that will be shared with the group
- Sleeping bag/blanket and pillow. The cabins can get chilly at night, so warm sleeping bags would be a good idea.
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, towel, etc.)
- Please bring clothing for outdoor use
What NOT to bring:
- Harpsicords made before 1927
- Speedo bathing suits made after 2012
- Drums that are larger than 1m in diameter
- Flip flops or crop tops from Queen’s Theological College
- More than 100 litres of Axe deodorant
- Anything that will attract Canadian geese (There are already enough that hang out on the water at the camp)
Be PREPARED for:
- Having lots of fun
- Spending time outdoors
- Multi-course Saturday night dinner
Transportation to the retreat will be by car. We will have limited trunk space, so please pack things as compact as possible. We could also use parents to carpool one way to the Retreat either on Friday night or Sunday morning.
If you have any questions, you can contact michaelparsche (firstname.lastname@example.org or 613.762.1896)
Post expires at 7:04pm on Tuesday November 13th, 2018